As a part of my quest for continued professional development in 2014, I had an update lunch & learn with Royal Caribbean Cruise lines yesterday that focused on their NEW Quantum of the Seas ship which is set to reside at Cape Liberty, New Jersey for sailings starting November 2014.
My Royal Caribbean cruisers from our area are jumping up and down (as I did too!) but some of you may be asking “why Dina are you telling me about a ship that isn’t even finished being made and not arriving until November 2014? BECAUSE IT IS SO FABULOUS THAT IT IS ALREADY BOOKING UP!!! That’s why! This is NOT the ship to call me last minute about and ask me for room options. If you want to sail between November 2014 and April 2015 CALL ME NOW. If you want to sail with your family over the summer 2015, then in March when Royal Caribbean releases those sail dates/itineraries, CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.
The Freedom of the Seas, which has really treated the tri-state area well since 1999, is a “value” ship in comparison to the Quantum of the Seas. This new ship will offer our area the much-loved Royal Caribbean cruise experience on 7-12 night cruises from New Jersey. Some of the features (and I say some because they all haven’t yet been announced yet!) include:
- 4 separate pool areas: The main pool with a retractable roof, the outdoor pool with a movie screen, the adults-only pool and the kids pool area
- A NEW, one of a kind, sky diving simulator which is a complimentary 1 hour experience. In the beginning it is First Come First Serve but eventually they anticipate it being booked as an excursion (yes, complimentary!)
- The DreamWorks experience including 3D movies, character meet & greets through dining options and parades
- Two70* which is a 270 degree view room off the AFT of the ship. This room will be a gorgeous retreat by day and a hub for additional shows at night in addition to the enhanced theaters and lounges. Oh did I mention, the Broadway production of Mama Mia is on board!?
- New stateroom options including the Family Junior Suite that features 1.5 baths and Lofts that I beyond LOVE!
Check out the bed (the end of the bed is shown in the right of the photo) which is in a loft above the rest of the Suite over looking a MASSIVE window where you can take in the ocean. W.O.W!!!!
I really can’t stress enough the importance of calling or emailing me ASAP if you want to get in on this ship for your family vacation in April 2015, especially. Yes the ship is booking NOW!
Also, another focus of this ship is understanding that sailing from NJ in November – February is a chilly. THIS is why the ship has so many outstanding features on board. It’s impossible to not enjoy the ship AND the destinations with Quantum while really taking advantage of the convenience of sailing out of New Jersey.
I know that some of my photos are blurry (dark room, group meeting so I couldn’t use flash without being annoying, and projector images!!) So be sure to check out ALL the announced features for the Quantum on the Royal Caribbean YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmvRBMHkLw
I can’t wait to book you (and me!) aboard this ship for 2014-2015!!! For those of you who also want to sail Royal Caribbean before the Quantum, I have awesome on-board credit sales going on right now. Book with me before mid-February for March – December 2014 sailings to be eligible for those credits. Contact me for your quote and details.